Sunday, September 1, 2013

Book Haul

I went to New York last weekend and did quite a bit of book shopping while I was there. This is what I bought:
I’m Only Here for the WiFi by Chelsea Fagan
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Krauss
The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
Great House by Nicole Krauss
What A Wonderful World, Volume 1 and 2 by Inio Asano
Point Omega by Don DeLillo
Brain On Fire by Susannah Cahalan
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
Marcel Duchamp from Taschen

I went to New York last weekend and did quite a bit of book shopping while I was there. This is what I bought:
  • I’m Only Here for the WiFi by Chelsea Fagan
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Krauss
  • The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
  • Great House by Nicole Krauss
  • What A Wonderful World, Volume 1 and 2 by Inio Asano
  • Point Omega by Don DeLillo
  • Brain On Fire by Susannah Cahalan
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
  • Marcel Duchamp from Taschen

No comments:

Post a Comment