Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pre-Order Fever

There must be something in the water because badass ladies are writing badass books from here to Timbuktu. I'm not the type to wait around for a book that I really, really want. So I've already pre-ordered several books that are coming out this fall/late summer. And since my birthday is October 5th, I figure a few of these can act as birthday presents for myself. Here's What I'm most excited for:

Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay (pub. August 5, 2014)

Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham (pub. September 30, 2014)

Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to be a Grown-Up by Grace Helbig (pub. October 21, 2014)



Yes Please by Amy Poehler (pub. October 28, 2014)

What can I say? I'm into funny ladies and their funny (or serious) words. I already heard that Mindy Kaling is writing another book so I can officially die happy. Yahoo for pre-orders!



No comments:

Post a Comment